Personal Development Method

🚀 Want to Activate the Genius Within?
👉 Discover the breakthrough personal development method that reprograms your mind for success!
Awaken Your Genius Potential Now »

Friday, June 26, 2020

5 Incredibly Cool Habits That Make You Appear Smarter Than You Already Are

5 Incredibly Cool Habits That Make You Appear Smarter Than You Already Are
One of my favorite behavioral science findings is that risk-takers tend to be smarter than your average Joe. I love taking risk and consider myself a risk-taker. So I’d be lying if I said my ego wasn’t stroked a bit by imagining people think I’m smarter than I am because I text while driving. And …

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Does the Navy Want Sailors Reading in 2026? Its New Book List Is Out

Navy's New Reading List for Sailors Explores Job Skills, Leadership and Life Goals Military.com helps millions of military-connected A...